29 October 2012

What?Ms As Engagment ^^


The Best Moments Captured...
AlhmadulilAllah....27102012 I'm Officially Engaged :-)

Reaching into this stage is not an easy decison for me.Im decided to get engaged to the one of my best friends I ever known in my life in my Final year semester  with Hencik Master. Yet its just an "Ikatan Perjanjian" not more than that.But again Im only trust on ALLAH and always be positive in searching My Jodoh.Yup again its just a a journey and my  journey in  chossen him as my Future Syurgawi and My Imam its totally was amazing.

AlhamdulilAllah,of course he have all the criteria here and there that i needs. I'm grateful I have seen a right person in a right time.

He just a humble person and I'm just a ordinary little girl which  are trying to discover my happiness,faith....

Thank You Allah for giving me such a precious and beautiful moments during my e-day  with both of  families,friends and of course him...Thank you Mak for being so understanding and supportive


Im looking for the halal relationship,im hated being coupled and dating to the men that not halal to me. So yes , I need to get into the right track without any fear and doubt..and  now will never look back.


Thank You for all the Dua'
InsyAllah we will Officially married On ____ (I hope as sooner as we can) ^^
Pray for us
with Love
Ms As

eRK....:p


16 comments:

cikCT said...

ehem3...congrats as ! :)

Miss Red said...

Cik Ct: Tq ja!! kawin jgn lupa jemput :)

nZaOdonut said...

Asssss!!!
TAHNIAH dh bergelar TUNANGAN org dh...amin :)

Miss Hidy said...

tahniah As :)

Miss Red said...

nZaOdonut: tq niza;;)AlhamdulilAllah..:)

Miss Red said...

Miss Red: Tqvm datin..:)

Alia Rahmat said...

Teheee. Congrates kakak. Kawen jemput! Ehek! XD

Miss Red said...

Alia Rahmat: Itu sudah pasti dear..:)jgn tak datang pulak..hhehe

Irda Aziz said...

tahniah as.. =)

Miss Red said...

Irda Aziz; Thank You Sis..:)

Hencik feraRi said...

preety cool.. Congrats.. ^_^)

Miss Red said...

Hencik feraRi : Tq sangat2.Jaga diri baik2..owhk..fighting for your own jodoh...Never giving up...good luck..:)

Noreen Natasha said...

As.. tahniah atas berita ni.. :)

Miss Red said...

Noreen Natasha : Thank You Nona..:)

eznyzakhalid@blogspot.com said...

Cik As!!! miss u.... ;)

Miss Red said...

Eznyza: Miss u too dear..:)sabar nanti kiter jumpe owhk..weittt