03 January 2012

1000 tahun je ? Erk...

Beberapa hari ni asyik nak dengar lagu ni je....

Ms As: Eh Lagu ni macam tipu pun ada
Ada nak tunggu sampai 1000 tahun ...
Senyum sorang-sorang
(^_^)

Heart beat so fast
colors and promises
How do I Brave
How could I love
when Im afraid to fall

But watching you Standing alone
All my doubt suddenly goes away
Somehow

One step closer
I have died everyday waiting for you
Darling dont be afraid
I would waiting for you
for a thausands years

Time stands still
Beauty comes to ALL she is
I will be brave
To not let Anything
Take away

What standing infront of me
Every breath
Every hour has come to this

One step closer
I have died everyday waiting for you
Darling dont be afraid
I would waiting for you
for a thausands years

And all along I believed
I would find you

Time has brought your heart to me
I have loved you for a thousands year

I'll love you for a thausands year

One step closer
One step closer
Darling dont be afraid
I would waiting for you
for a thausands years


Inilah dia Christina Peri


Tapi memang sweet kan lyrics dia


pengsan!!

2 comments:

Hencik feraRi said...

tgu si dia eh?
heheh, jiwang.org.com ko skrg....

Miss Red said...

Hencik Ferari: Nth..tapi lagu ni memnag best owhk......hehe